Search This Blog

UNDERSTANDING

world in my mind
World in My Mind - It's not just about Love, Poems, Love Poems, Love Tips, and Breakup.

Most of us hope that we can be understood by others. The composition of this group is more dominant than the group of people who try to understand other people. This sort of thing seems to
already commonplace in human life because it's like this is human nature. Maybe because this is a lot of proverbs, quotes, counsels parents and the same things like that said, "if you want to live harmoniously and happily there should be mutual understanding between both parties." The point is no longer questioned why you can not understand me because this has become confused when confronted with the question, "who must understand? I have to understand you, or you must understand me. " Ideally we are equally understood each others. You understand me, and I understand you. but in reality, a group that tried to understand each other is less number than the people who impose his ego, and with no guilt hoping others to understand, not care if other people also deserve to be understood.

Remember No Texting While Driving! Be safe in the road for you goodness and others.

Thanks for being here and see you next post for more Love, Poems, Love Poems, Love Tips, Breakup, and others update review in World in My Mind. Let's spreading Love to others and make difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment