Search This Blog

TUESDAY SPIRIT

world in my mind
World in My Mind - It's more than just Love, Poems, Love Poems, Love Tips, and Breakup.
 
Tuesday Spirit! Enjoy today.. In the middle preparation Indonesia against Malaysia Leg 2 in the Final Suzuki AFF CUP 2010 at Gelora Bung Karno Stadium (29/12).. hopefully Indonesia National Football Team GARUDA could
learn from the mistake and perform better to take the trophy.

Happy Holiday 4u, and Keep on Spirit on Tuesday. We count the days to the New Year 2011. Actually I have no idea to post, and Tuesday Spirit.. hmmm I hope I could fly high to feel the air by paragliding or skydiving hehe tha'ts just one of my crazy dreams and I wish come true someday. Talk about dreams.. i also count the days to meet someone spesial that i dreamed much, hopefully everything is going well.

Thanks for being here and see you next post for more just than Love, Poems, Love Poems, Love Tips, Breakup, and more in World in My Mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment