Search This Blog

PROUD 2B INDONESIAN

world in my mind
World in My Mind - It's more than just Love, Poems, Love Poems, Love Tips, and Breakup.

Proud 2b Indonesian! 
Actually today, I have no idea to post..(wish I had) much time with me and myself. Sometimes..so much things handled by ourself, and we could overwhelmed. Keep on Spirit! and don't let Procrastination Temptation approach your mind. Keep Focus, and we'll
not realized that time is so fast running.

Two days again, and Indonesia no Fear Against Philippine. If you come to GBK Stadium to watch football and support Indonesia team, Don't forget 5 Things When Watching Football. Catch up your 5 Chic Things in December, and do you know? a game that could played everywhere, no need large space..Fingerskate.. You'll gonna loves it.

And if you Getting stuck in Traffic Jam, Pls No Texting While Driving Ok! Love your life.

Thanks for being here and see you next post for more Poems, Love Poems, Love Tips, Breakup and more update review in World in My Mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment