Search This Blog

LP MUSICAL

world in my mind
World in My Mind - It's more than just Love, Poems, Love Poems, Love Tips, and Breakup.

*LP Musical*! I think a great idea to turns Laskar Pelangi into Musical Drama Theathre. In the middle controversy of National team Indonesia's shirt.. Let's talk about LP Musical. Whether it will gonna success as the movie and Novel??
 

Andrea Hirata - find the other side in staging adaptations of his work was in the musical version. Mechanical stage and everything that supports, is expected to represent the depiction of his work.


"For me, this is remarkable, not only the artistic impression, but the music as well aware with the text that dare to take risks, naughty, confident and very representative," said Andrea Hirata in LP Musical (Laskar Pelangi Musical) press confrence at Planet Hollywood, South Jakarta, Wednesday (1/12).
 

Laskar Pelangi musical drama performances were held December 17, 2010 until January 9, 2011 at the Jakarta's Theatre, Taman Ismail Marzuki, Jakarta Center. As a director Riri Riza, worked on music and composer Erwin Gutawa, script and lyrics of songs by Mira Lesmana, and director of artistic design by Jay Subiyakto. "From the film which has won 12 international awards, I'm sure with these musical works will also be the same. I've seen his presentation, I am sure will work as well, because I believe it. I'm not too out of it," he explained.
 

"I always say to myself, which is important what my works produced or adapted by others, have rested on two pillars namely education and locality,"he asserted.

Laskar Pelangi this musical version starring Dira Sugandi, Lea Simanjuntak, Eka Deli, idol singer Gabriel, Patton, Bastian, Ashilla and from AFI Junior, Teuku Rizki. Show time at 19:00 on Tuesday and Sunday and there is extra time at 14.00 on Saturday and Sunday. Check also Proud 2b! and Indonesia no Fear against Philippine.


Thanks for being here and see you next post for more Poems, Love Poems, Love Tips, Breakup and more update review in World in My Mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment