Search This Blog

7 COURAGEOUS THINGS

world in my mind
World in My Mind - It's not just about Love, Poems, Love Poems, Love Tips, and Breakup.

"Sometimes pople think that we are forgot of something, but actually we never learned with great attention".


7 Courageous things that I wanna share you. Explore more yours..


#1. Number one: Think about what we dare to dream
#2. Wanted what we dare to think
#3. Decide what we want bold
#4. Plan bold what we want to decide
#5. Dare to do what we planned
#6. Dare to believe what we do
#7. Fight stand for what we believe

Follow your heart voice. Check also my previous post Sweet Purple against Cancer?.

Thanks for being here and see you next post for more Love, Poems, Love Poems, Love Tips, Breakup, and more update review in World in My Mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment