Search This Blog

JAKARTA.. JAKARTA

world in my mind
World in my mind - Love Poems - Jakarta..Jakarta

There are so much stars in the sky tonight
Blink - blink.. it's looks like smile and said" why ur look so sad
not should be dropping ur tears even ur lonely


The lights come through a loneliness soul
Enlightening a silent night

It's almost midnight..
and I can't sleep yet as usual...

Jakarta at night
Will I get chance to meet you again
Stepping my foot in the crowded
Breathing deeply
in the bussiest daily core
Heart of the Capital City

Will you teach me more how have to be strong enough..
In this grim life
Everyone struggle in the life's battle
to survive..
to achieve what they need
for better future

My mind can't stop thinking
and my eyes not yet even sleepy
Let me feel you...
Let me sleep in the night that i'm used to be..
Before I'm not getting second chance

Good Night
Jakarta.. Jakarta
270810

Thanks for being here in World in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment