Search This Blog

DO INDEPENDENCE REALLY EXIST

world in my mind
World in my mind - Commemorate Independence day for Indonesia, tomorrow 17 August 2010. 65 years is a long journey of historical epic to reach freedom from colonial, we have to appreciate it and know the history. The strugle are not really finish yet to escape from colonial in the modern era at this time. 

DO INDEPENDENCE REALLY EXIST

The question that we will never stop to say

How about Corruption
How about Poverty
How about Stupidity

Know and Love Indonesia.
No matter how bad it is, and although we still have so much problems need to evaluate and to solve. I believe Indonesia can be a better Nation. Stand up, Rise up, to build together Indonesia. Proud of our Nation!
Happy Independence day for my lovely country Indonesia. It's World in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment