Search This Blog

CELL PHONE ADDICTS

world in my mind
World in my mind - Cell Phone addicts - Are we really addicted by cellphone?Many view cell phones as an essential item, an integral tool necessary for family, work, safety and social networking. Cell phone addiction (particularly in teenagers) is becoming common as cell phones become more popular. If your teen is constantly texting, calling, and emailing on mobile device, and too much.. that's could be the signs.. is that normal?

It's irritating for me, especially when you talking with someone while they're also doing something, typing, texting..emailing, etc..We have so many times to doing our jobs, hobbies, spare time.. but sometimes we have no enough time to spend a little time just to hear someone speaks, which is need a little attention at that time... Stay positive and thanks for stopping by in World in My Mind, coz your comments really is worthy for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment