Search This Blog

THE THINGS YOU TAUGHT ME

deasy-world
The things you taught me I will always know
How could I not? The roots have sunk so deep
All lessons of the heart that I will keep
No matter who I am or where I go
I learn from the way you are and so
You are my book of life, the thoughts I reap
Only in your arms I quiet sleep
Under my words your voice sings soft and slow

From you I learned the rules of right and wrong
Against which I at times had to rebel
Though with regret I carry with me still
How lucky I am to have been loved so well
Even as I pushed against your will
Relying on a Soul fair and strong

For you who always there for me.. Love is You!

Thanks for being here in World in My Mind, share thoughts wide knowledge, build a world together in differences. -Love Poems Expression-

No comments:

Post a Comment