Search This Blog

RAIN DROPS

rain drops
World in My Mind - Rain drops, and it won't stop all the day.. hurt, and suddenly missing home so much. Far away from home, far from love, and there is no hugs anymore. Here just an ordinary people, like the other ordinary girl.. who made mistakes.

Might be becomes a man could be more stronger to lift all the weight who carry on the shoulder all alone. Rain drops, and the lightning scared me off, rain drops live sofly through eyes, i know why they're anger.. but nobody's really care enough. It's easy to end life, but i choose to . Becomes a girl and felt love is the beautiful thing that never had before. Let this place becomes my special place, coz u'll always in my heart.. i won't stop to love u even i'm nothing to u, as i'll never stop being here. Thank you!

Rain drops..

Thanks for your time stopping by in World in my Mind, and find more Love, Poems, Love Tips, and others update review.

No comments:

Post a Comment