Search This Blog

SWEETEST DAY 2010

sweetest day 2010
Hi all Welcome back to World in My Mind.. Let's make the differences beautiful with Love

Today's I don't wanna talk about The Big Mass demo, anarchy, or destruction.. Lets spreading Peace, and Love to the world.. Happy Sweetest day! even it's a little bit late.. but I think nothing is too late isn't it? a little sweet words, hopefully would brighten your day.

Sweetness is You
Your smile, your hugs, your love..
For Nature, for life, for chocolate
I Love all these sweet little things
That makes you so sweet and special
Keep being the special person
You are and..
Have the sweetest of days!

Eeveryday is the sweetest day in my life.. Gratefull for everything!
For all my friends, who taking the time for stopping by here.. I just wanna say thank you and I love you all! Happy Blogging.

Thanks for stopping by in Deasy World. Spreading Love, share thoughts wide knowledge, together build a world in differences.. see you next post for more Love, Poems, Love Poems, Love Tips, and others update review in World in My Mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment