Search This Blog

FB MOVIE RELEASED

deasy-world
World in my mind - Do you know? A movie based on Zuckerberg and the founding years of Facebook (Fb), called The Social Network Movie, was released on October 1, 2010, and stars Jesse Eisenberg as Zuckerberg. After Zuckerberg was told about the film, he responded, "I just wished that nobody made a movie of me while I was still alive."


Also, after the film's script was leaked on the Internet and it was apparent that the film would not portray Zuckerberg in a wholly positive light, he stated that he wanted to establish himself as a "good guy".

The Social Network Movie is based on the book The Accidental Billionaires by Ben Mezrich, which the book's publicist once described as "big juicy fun" rather than "reportage. The film's screenwriter Aaron Sorkin told New York magazine, "I don’t want my fidelity to be to the truth; I want it to be to storytelling," adding, "What is the big deal about accuracy purely for accuracy’s sake, and can we not have the true be the enemy of the good?"

According to Sorkin's script, Zuckerberg created Facebook (Fb) to elevate his stature after not getting into any of the elite final clubs at Harvard. Yet Zuckerberg told The New Yorker he had no interest in joining the final clubs.

It's sounds interesting, coz Facebook (Fb) mean something to me. Thank you Facebook (Fb).. Thank you for the founder Mark Zukerberg. And thanks for being here in World in My Mind, share thoughts wide knowledge, spreading love, and together build a world in differences. It's World in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment