Search This Blog

SMILE WITH HEART

world in my mind
Hi Welcome back! It's World in My Mind, here you can find Love, Poems, Love Poems, Love Tips, Breakup, and more.

It's Friday and almost weekend, you might be have some plans to do in the weekend with your friends and family. So catch and enjoy the momments, lucky you are which is not far away from family. I'm not alone right? and not have to be sad.. Let's Smile with heart.

"Smile and the world will smile to you". Try to smile even worst. Try to smile even you had a bad day. Try to smile and keep strong to stand, to move on, no matter happen. Smile and we are attracting the universe to send good things in life. Smile even we are not ussual.. smile with heart and spreading Love and happiness to others.

"When the door of happiness closes, another ones opens, but often we look so long for the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us" (Helen Keller).

Check also my previous post "Ends of Harry Potter".

Thanks for being here! You are my happiness, my spirit, and because of love i'm here.. blogging, writting, learning.. See you next post for more Love, Poems, Love Poems, Breakup, Love Tips, and others update review in World in My Mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment