Search This Blog

PSYCHO CHECKLIST

world in my mind
Welcome back! It's World in My Mind, here you can find for more Love, Poems, Love Poems, Love Tips, Breakup, and more.. Today post is about Psycho Checklist? Do you know Psychopat? Mostly has two different personality, and really tricky and smart to manipulate peoples, and surround.


Although tests of 13 marks should be done by someone who really has the skills, a good idea to check first before contacting the nearest psychiatrist:

#1. I like to spread the charm of an artificial
#2. I have too much self pride
#3. I very often lie
#4. I like to manipulate people
#5. I rarely feel guilty
#6. I have a low affection
#7. I can not empathy
#8. I am not responsible for what I do
#9. I have a parasitic lifestyle
#10. I can not control my behavior
#11. I began showing behavioral problems
#12. I'm impulsive
#13. I love crime

If you check the 10 or more, chances are you are a psychopath. So ... are you a psychopath?

Disclaimer: This post is not to be taken seriously. In the actual test there are three scores: 0 if no symptoms, 1 if there is a sign, and 2 if showing symptoms. Contact your Phsichiatrist or consultant, or someone who really close to you coz sometimes we need someone to talk to know the signs and how to overcome, nothing is too late. Please check also my previous post about PB Gemscool which is still be a favourite game online for teens.

See you next post for more Love, Poems, Love Poems, Breakup, Love Tips, and others update review in World in My Mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment