Search This Blog

POEMS FROM HEART

world in my mindWorld in my mind - Love Poems - Poems From Heart

I lost one of my dreams
No, it's just broken
And can't recovery anymore

I thought I'm gonna be with you
I just lost the way we're built it before
I thought I'm gonna own you forever
For the rest of my life, my love

Then I realized, I can't push my ego to own you
For my self..
Choice that actually I won't to take
It's just breaking my heart
But I smile for you
And happy for your happiness

Just tryin to be strong enough
Coz I owned you already
You always in my heart
I'll always gonna be with you forever
You're my soul, my spirit
The reason to keep up strong to stand and never give up

Loving you..
Is the best thing in my life as I never felt before

I won't crumbble..
I just have to through all the pain
And I'm not alone
You're so close to my heart
No one could replace your special place
In my deepest heart..
And I'm gonna bring my love forever
For my wholelife

I just wanna say
That "I Love you so much"
06071011.48

It's World in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment