Search This Blog

LOVE+STORY

world in my mind
World in my mind - Love+story. Love will untouch and survive despite the steep road interfere, and love is worthy right?

I think Love+Story is romantic movie to watch in the weekend for you and your soulmate, family, etc.. to find the meaning of true Love is. It's such romantic movie films made before valentine's day and played by Acha Septriyasa and Irwansyah, the soundtract movie song made by Melly Goeslaw. Interested to watch? but don't go alone with yourself.. poor me! you wanna invite me too hehe;) I think you better Rate it yourself. Enjoy your day and Have a nice weekend!

Previous Post Creativity Behind. Check also FB Movie on Oscar. Thanks for stopping by in World in my Mind - see you next post for more than just Love, Poems, Love Poems, Love Tips, and Breakup.   

No comments:

Post a Comment