Search This Blog

LOVE POEM

deasy-world
Actually this is not about death, not that..
Because, I know that everything would be gone in the end
and death is something definite
and this time it is your turn to go, I really know it

But what struck me so great,
is the fact that death can actually decide happiness in oneself, in a moment, then it was able to make me miserable as hell, like my heart was in place, and my body felt empty, lost contents


You know darling, it feels like the wind that had suddenly gone dry and change

At this time the tears that fall, I insert a long farewell
on loyalty have you carving, on the bitter sweet memories for you there
I'm not going to complain, but it was too soon you're here
They thought I was a good lover for you dear
without them knowing it, that you're the one who made me a better lover

Sometimes my tend is ambiguous, but you taught me loyalty, so I'm loyal, you have taught me the meaning of love, so that I can love you like this.

Goodbye,
You are from Him, and returned to Him
you were gone for me, and now again gone
farewell dear
light of my eyes, my soul
Goodbye

Life must go zone..
Thanks for stopping by in World in My Mind, spreading Love and respect.. together build a world in differences.

No comments:

Post a Comment